Terms of purchase
We are based in Sweden and below is a summary of our terms of purchase.
- You have right of redemption for a period of 14 days after receiving the product(s) (or a substantial part of it). Return freight should be paid by the customer. (Consumers using internet for purchases are protected by different laws in Sweden. One of these laws, the Distance and door-to-door sales act give consumers right of redemption when using internet or phone for purchases.)
- Contract for the purchase is made when you confirm and pay the purchase in the checkout.
- One year limited warranty (for manufacturing errors). You still have the right to make a complaint for three years from when you ordered the products.
- Delivery time depends on the option selected in the check-out. We select the most appropriate freight forwarder.
- Uncollected packages from delivery points will incur a charge of 395 SEK.
- Disturbances may happen in our supply chain or within operations. We try to minimze, but sometimes, it will affect you. If we cannot meet what we have promised in terms of delivery, you can cancel the order.
- In connection with the registration and ordering you agree to that we store and use your information in our activities to complete and provide the services you expect from us. You are entitled to receive the information we have registered about you, and if it is incorrect or irrelevant you can request correction or removal from our customer database.